£ 22.00 plus postage | view postage rates
A book packed full of practical ideas to support children€s speaking and listening skills at Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
This invaluable book provides detailed advice and activities to promote the communication skills of all school age children. It develops ideas suitable for children at primary school. It has been written to be accessible to parents, learning support assistants and teachers and many speech and language therapists use it in their daily work. It is the core reading material for the accredited course Speech and Language Support for 5-11s.
It addresses many areas including:
- Attention and listening
- Helping school age children understand spoken language and develop verbal reasoning skills
- Helping school age children develop their expressive language
- Phonological processing activities
- Developing vocabulary and story writing and use of mind maps
- Helping school age children develop their social skills
- Helping school age children with unclear speech
As with all Elklan materials having purchased the book you are free to photocopy any relevant pages so equipping others who work within your school or health provision.
Order securely online today
We accept Mastercard, Visa and Visa Debit cards or invoice for organisations.
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
There may be a short delay before your review is published on our site.