Language Builders for Post 16s
Clear, practical advice and activities to promote the communication skills of 16-25 year olds
Language Builders for Post 16s provides clear practical advice and activities to promote the communication skills of 16-25 year olds, and has been written to be accessible to speech and language therapists, learning support assistants, teachers and parents.
Areas covered include:
- Considering the skills involved in communication
- Improving listening and concentration skills
- Developing strategies to help students understand spoken language and improve their verbal reasoning skills
- Exploring the use of non-literal and ambiguous language
- Facilitating vocabulary learning
- Encouraging expressive language skills
- Promoting social skills and emotional literacy
- Considering the use of communication in the workplace
As with all Elklan materials having purchased the book you are free to photocopy any relevant pages so equipping others who work within your school or health provision.
Order securely online today
We accept Mastercard, Visa and Visa Debit cards or invoice for organisations.
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
There may be a short delay before your review is published on our site.