Early Language Builders
£ 22.00 plus postage | view postage rates
A book packed full of practical ideas to support children’s speaking and listening skills at pre-foundation and foundation stage.
This invaluable and practical book provides detailed advice and activities to promote the speaking and listening skills of all children aged between 2 and 6 years. It has been widely used across thousands of settings and enables professionals and parents to understand the communication difficulties children experience. It gives relevant advice and is full of lots of ideas to support children with a wide range of speech and language difficulties
Amongst the topics covered are:
- Developing play for language
- Encouraging appropriate adult-child interaction
- The development of attention levels
- Helping children develop their understanding of language andverbal reasoning
- Developing social skills through play
- Helping pre-school children with autistic spectrum disorder
- Helping children develop phonological awareness
- Helping children with unclear speech
Order securely online today - we accept Mastercard, Visa and Visa Debit cards or invoice for organisations.
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
There may be a short delay before your review is published on our site.